Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boblove
Paper Tape
Views: 5,538
Message 1 of 4

Flex 2 15 Keyboard problems

Just got a Flex 2 15 laptop yesterday and the keyboard stopped working.  I thought I had done something to shut off or disable the keyboard but when googling the problem,this seems like it is a some what reoccurring problem.  The operating systems is 8.1 and it has the touch screen....  I ended up going to the device manager to uninstall the key board per a hint I read online.  After uninstalling the key board and restarting the computer the keyboard started functioning again along with the touch pad.

Is this a common problem with Lenovo or windows 8.1 versions.  Seems to be be quite a few hits on this when searching.....

Any feedback...

Ffteddy
Paper Tape
Views: 5,356
Message 2 of 4

Re: Flex 2 15 Keyboard problems

May I know where u get the laptop ? I ve been finding the new flex 2 15 model too...
imshyan
What's DOS?
Views: 4,998
Message 3 of 4

This is happening to my brand new flex 2 15 too. The touchpad is not working as well. Lenovo, please fix this.

Adhitya
What's DOS?
Views: 4,628
Message 4 of 4

Hey bro i did the same. But still i'm facing the same problem. Can you uggest something.

@boblove wrote:

Just got a Flex 2 15 laptop yesterday and the keyboard stopped working.  I thought I had done something to shut off or disable the keyboard but when googling the problem,this seems like it is a some what reoccurring problem.  The operating systems is 8.1 and it has the touch screen....  I ended up going to the device manager to uninstall the key board per a hint I read online.  After uninstalling the key board and restarting the computer the keyboard started functioning again along with the touch pad.

Is this a common problem with Lenovo or windows 8.1 versions.  Seems to be be quite a few hits on this when searching.....

Any feedback...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors