Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zogthegreat
Not applicable
Views: 88
Message 1 of 5

Flex 2-15 motherboard replacment/upgrade question

Hi everyone!

I have a Lenovo Flex 2-15 with an i7 that the motherboard seems to have died. I'm planning to pick up a used motherboard off of eBay and I was wondering if anyone had the part number for a motherboard with Nvidia graphics on it, (i5 or i7)?

Thanks!

zog

spidey101
Not applicable
Views: 77
Message 2 of 5

Re: Flex 2-15 motherboard replacment/upgrade question

Hi zogthegreat,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

You can share the machine number / MTM (ex 59418271) from the sticker or get it from the parts lookup using your serial number.  Check under Commonity list and place a check under systemboards.

If this won't work for you then you may privately message me with the serial so I can check it with the technical support guys.

Update us soon as convenient.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

zogthegreat
Not applicable
Views: 60
Message 3 of 5

Hi spidey101, (chuckle) Thanks for the link, however, when I enter my MTM number, I get everything except the motherboards!

Stupid question, how do I PM you? I clicked on your name/icon, but that just sends my to your profile page with no option to PM.

Thanks!

zog
spidey101
Not applicable
Views: 53
Message 4 of 5

Hi zogthegreat,

For your machine under parts lookup (80FK 59441857), I clicked on Configuration by model and shows :

PN 5B20G36374 (W Flex2-15 W8S 4510 UMA) but no recommended subsitute

From the hardware manual list some boards item7 page 73 offering several ones with Discrete graphics.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

zogthegreat
Not applicable
Views: 51
Message 5 of 5

Hi spidey101,

Thanks for the info, although I will add "**bleep**?!?! 52 different motherboards?!?"

(chuckle) I'll go through them and post up what I find.

Thanks again! (52!?!?!?)

zog

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors