Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Žilda
Blue Screen Again
Views: 236
Message 1 of 1

Flex 2 Pro-15 Touch screen does not work after win 10 instalation

Hi, i had my motherboard replaced due some manufacturing fault. When i got my laptop back it wasn´t working quite well so i decided to reinstal operating system. I used Backup button and restored my laptop to initial settings. This got me properly working laptop with win 8.1. Afrer i upgraded to win 10 my touch screen stoped working so i did a little research and found some topics with similar problems but any of those  didn´t solve my problem.

Bez názvu.png

This is screenshot of my deice manager, that unknown USB is my touch screen ( it says: unknown USB device (descriptor request failed)). I tried uninstal this driver, when i do that my touch screen starts working for like 3 seconds and than it stops working again. By the way this is rare to see box called HID in my device manager usually it doesn´t even show up. I tried update drivers through windows update. That didn´t change a thing so i update almost every driver manually (i download all of them from official lenovo support site) . And guess what, that did not worked eather. I am not sure which other solution i tried, because am trying to solve this problem for quite long time, but i feel like i tried everything (even reinstaling win 10) and didn´t even get close to solving this issue.

Do you have some idea how to solve this problem?

Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors