winesh
Paper Tape
Views: 309
Message 1 of 3

Flex 3-1470 - Bluetooth only works after restart

Laptop: Lenovo Flex 3 1470

Card: AC-3160

Driver: 18.40.0

I have this strangest issue with my Lenovo Flex 3 1470. My built in bluetooth receiver only turns on when i restart windows. If I shut off windows completly and then turn it back on again, bluetooth doesnt work. The icon is dissapeared from the action center and from the device manager. In this state (with laptop on and bluetooth not working), if I restart windows (through start>on/off>restart) the bluetooth device suddenly becomes available upon rebooting. And it works completly stable with all connected devices. I don't want to restart my laptop every time I want to use a bluetooth device.

I have tried several things, a clean windows 10 installation, some energy on and off switches in device manager and many different kind of drivers. I even tried replacing the card with a ac7265, but when i did this WiFi worked and bluetooth entirely didnt work nor did it show up in device manager. I waisted money in a effort to fix this strange bluetooth problem,  i guess.

Ideas anyone?

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Oydwyane
Paper Tape
Views: 289
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bluetooth only works after restart

Any security software installed on this computer?

winesh
Paper Tape
Views: 260
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bluetooth only works after restart

Nothing but stock windows defender. This problem also occurs with a clean and fresh install.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors