Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GauravPatil
Punch Card
Views: 1,145
Message 11 of 15

Re: Flex 3 1580 Won't Charge

Can you give me an update on what parts were replaced and if the problem was solved? Thanks!
MintBus
Paper Tape
Views: 1,142
Message 12 of 15

My issue was that the port for the charger was messed up. I imagine that I would have been able to fix it myself had I known that was the issue and ordered the part, but I also doubt my precision in putting a laptop back together. Desktops require a lot less finese than a laptop. I would go through this thread again and see how similar your issue is to ours before you try it, just in case it is another issue (such as a dead battery).

bwin
Paper Tape
Views: 911
Message 13 of 15

hello,I'm also facing the same problem. any help on how to fix it?

KevinG80
What's DOS?
Views: 725
Message 14 of 15

I've got a similar issue going on, but heres the difference.  Mine when plugged in the charging light would go on and off, and it wouldn't read the battery with an X on the battery.  I have taken my computer apart and removed the battery, and the computer works fine.  I am ordering a new battery in hopes it will fix my issue.  Has anyone else had this problem here?  IF so how did you resolve it.

MechaC
Paper Tape
Views: 471
Message 15 of 15

Hi Kevin, Did the battery replacement solve your problem? Or was something diferent?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors