cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luminaria
Blue Screen Again
Views: 85
Message 1 of 2

Flex 6-14 AAR - 81HA0007US: Active pen options?

Hello all!

I just got the model in the subject above and I'm looking to buy an active pen for jotting down notes and dabbling in some digital painting.

Based on what I've been able to find through Lenovo's site, the Active Pen 2 is unfortunately not compatible, but the 1st Active Pen is (GX80K32882).  Based on some reviews I've seen, I was hoping for something a bit more like the Pen 2 (textured and slightly longer nib).  Are there any compatible 3rd party styluses you all would recommend (e.g. Bamboo Ink)?

Thanks in advance!

Guru
Views: 61
Message 2 of 2

Re: Flex 6-14 AAR - 81HA0007US: Active pen options?

Since the Flex 6 14 has Wacom AES technology, it should work with the Bamboo Ink, even though Bamboo doesn't listed it as one of their compatible devices. I've seen people on the forums confirm it working for the Flex 5, so I think there's a good chance it'll work with the Flex 6 as well. 

But make sure that if you do buy it, you're able to return it just in case it doesn't work. 

Hope that helps. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors