Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HaydenMoore
What's DOS?
Views: 4,004
Message 1 of 5

HELP! Stuck on boot menu

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad 100 , I had just cleaned my disk using command prompt , I restarted my laptop , but when I got to the boot menu , nothing would happen , I tried to select the top box “windows manager” but it would flash to black then it would go back to the boot menu, also Lenovo support sucks, they don’t even try to help address the situation, they just say that you need to ship it to them , i really need help 

Highlighted
Charles1231
802.11n
Views: 3,910
Message 2 of 5

Re: HELP! Stuck on boot menu

Can you give me pics on the problem of your laptop?

You may need to reinstall windows 10 through a Flash Drive, or replace your HDD if it's problematic.
anthony88
What's DOS?
Views: 3,877
Message 3 of 5

how can i get the windows 10 program

Charles1231
802.11n
Views: 3,869
Message 4 of 5

You need first to download Windows 10 Setup first from another computer or another laptop and put it in your Flash Drive. After, insert your Flash Drive in your laptop and make your Flash Drive as the first boot option in your BIOS. After that, it will boot up to your Windows 10 Setup Screen.

You can download the Windows 10 Installation Media here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Instructions on how to set-up your Windows 10: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-properly-setup-used-windows-10-pc

Good luck, and I wish for your recovery of your laptop.
Jaswanthsunny
What's DOS?
Views: 1,513
Message 5 of 5

How can I overcome this issue

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors