Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grzes84b
Paper Tape
Views: 9,753
Message 1 of 6

HOW TO RESTART BIOS ??

Hello, I have a problem with bios, in the laptop ideado 305-15idb lenovo.
I changed the settings of the graphics card and from now I do not get a bios at the start after pressing fn + F2. HOW TO RESTART BIOS to factory settings, combination F9 and F10 did not help. Pulling out the batteries also did not work. I also tried to connect the monitor under the vga and switch the screen FN + F7, unfortunately it also did not help.

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 9,730
Message 2 of 6

Re: HOW TO RESTART BIOS ??

Can you get to the BIOS by pressing the One Key Recovery button (with laptop turned off).    The One Key Recovery is a very small button on the right side between USB port and DVD/CD shown on page 9 of the manaul linked here.

Good luck,

grzes84b
Paper Tape
Views: 9,728
Message 3 of 6

Is it possible to only bios only, I can not see it, I have mixed up the video settings, I can not restore the settings.

grzes84b
Paper Tape
Views: 9,675
Message 4 of 6

You can run the bios, mix up something in the video settings and you can not see anything, and now I have a problem to get back to the old settings

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 9,663
Message 5 of 6

Questions

• Are you still able to boot into Windows?
  • When you boot using the NOVO button do you see the NOVO menu, and if so, can you select Setup from that screen?   

If you can select Setup from the NOVO screen (even if you do not see any BIOS screen), wait a few seconds to allow the BIOS to load (assuming it is), and then try pressing   Fn + F9  and Enter   and then press Fn + 10  and Enter     (F9 loads setup defaults, and F10 saves and exits the BIOS)

Good Luck,

grzes84b
Paper Tape
Views: 9,648
Message 6 of 6

Thank you my hero, everything works.
All the best

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors