Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thaga
What's DOS?
Views: 1,018
Message 1 of 2

Help Flex 2-15D beeping and not starting

My just out of warranty by 3 months Flex 2-15D is beeping 1-3-3-1 and has a blank screen.  I am traveling and not tech savvy.  Any suggestions?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 985
Message 2 of 2

Re: Help Flex 2-15D beeping and not starting

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Sorry to hear of your travel problems.  Unfortunately your model does not have a diagnostic beep error code listing, but a similar beep error code for a Thinkpad would indicate that there is a problem with the motherboard or memory.  Since you are traveling it is quite possible the laptop got bumped around and a memory module is no longer seated properly.  I would suggest removing the back cover and then removed and re-install the memory module to insure good contact.

Your model's Hardware Maintenance Manual will explain how to remove the cover and the module.  Here is a link to that manual for your reference....

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/lenovo_flex_2_14_flex_2_14d_flex_2_15_flex_2_15d_hm...

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors