Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Menasha
Paper Tape
Views: 654
Message 1 of 5

Help locating longer AC adapter for Ideapad 320 17 inch

Does anyone know where I may purchase a longer AC adapter for the Ideapad 320 or a different one? The computer came with part number GX20L29355. If not, are there any other options for getting a longer cord? Thanks

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 641
Message 2 of 5

Re: Help locating longer AC adapter for Ideapad 320 17 inch

Not sure if there are any with longer cables, but you can get extensions such as the one linked below, but you have to make sure thee match the size of the connector on your system.   I believe yours uses a 4mm x  1.7mm jack, but you should measure it yourself to be sure.    

Untitled.png

http://myvolts.com/product/31072/4.0_x_1.7mm_3m_Cable_extender?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgNXG0Y-J2wIVi_hkCh2...

Menasha
Paper Tape
Views: 636
Message 3 of 5

The one end plugs into the laptop but where does the other end plug in? The AC adapter I have has the laptop plug in end and then the end that plugs into the wall outlet. The cord is not detachable.

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 629
Message 4 of 5

The extender has a female plug like the laptop power plug on one end, and the male plug like the AC adapter on the other end, so you plug the AC adapater's male plug into to the female connection on the extension cable and then plug the male end of the extension cable into the laptop just as you would the AC Adapter's existing plug.

Just make sure that the plug on your existing AC Adapter is 4.0mm x 1.7mm, and if not order one that matches your AC Adapter's plug size.

Cheers,

Menasha
Paper Tape
Views: 627
Message 5 of 5

Thank you very much.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors