cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheBigK300
Paper Tape
Views: 194
Message 1 of 4

How can I activate free 1 yr MS Office 365 personal comes with Lenovo flex 6 11 inch laptop

Hello, I've been having trouble with the lenovo flex 11 laptop that I got from Wal-Mart in Demcember 26, 2018. As of the time I'm posting this it is Janurary 19, 2019 and on Janurary 17 of this year, it said in MS word 365 that I don't have active ffice 365 subscription. Could it be that I oringally had it paid through my Apple ID? Please help me if you have any way of knowing what the problome could be?

Lenovo Employee hawkins1
Lenovo Employee
Views: 183
Message 2 of 4

Re: How can I activate free 1 yr MS Office 365 personal comes with Lenovo flex 6 11 inch laptop

When you originally purchased your system, did you receive an Activation key of any sort for the 365 service? If not, it most likely uses the automated activation service.

If not, then you are a part of the newer automated activation process. Open Microsoft Word or Excel and you should receive an activation prompt with an option to login to your Microsoft account. The service will automatically activate it on your account. Make sure that you do not activate the Trial offered as it can cause an issue but if logging in does not activate it for you, reach out to Support and they will gladly help you set it up.

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/flex-series/flex-11-chromebook-leno...)
TheBigK300
Paper Tape
Views: 158
Message 3 of 4

Re: How can I activate free 1 yr MS Office 365 personal comes with Lenovo flex 6 11 inch laptop

I did try that way, and it will not let me activate through that method and the laptop didn't come with a card that had the activation code in it. Could it be that I originally had office being paid through my Apple ID?
Lenovo Employee hawkins1
Lenovo Employee
Views: 132
Message 4 of 4

I don't see how that could cause any problems as it would be activating a new copy of Office, not your prior subscription. I'd reach out to Support from the link I gave above and they can help get you squared away.

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/flex-series/flex-11-chromebook-leno...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors