Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agentblue777
Paper Tape
Views: 77
Message 1 of 2

I ONLY HAD 1 PARTITION LEFT (LOCATION C:) IT IS ALWAYS FULL

IT WAS OCTOBER 2017 I BOUGHT THIS LAPTOP IN SINGAPORE BUT 3 MONTHS AFTER, IT DIDN'T FUNCTION ANYMORE  ( NO LIGHTS OR EVEN TICKING SOUND AT ALL, I NEVER SAVE ANYTHING ON IT SINCE IM USING MY NEW EXTERNAL DRIVE ) SO I BROUGHT IT TO THEIR SERVICE CENTER... SINCE THEY'RE UNABLE TO TURN IT ON THEY SIMPLY CHANGE THE MOTHER DRIVE OR THEY JUST FORMAT IT ( UNDER WARRANTY) I WAS SO HAPPY THAT IT'S NOW WORKING. HOWEVER, THEY DIDNT TOLD ME THAT THIS LAPTOP GOT ONLY 1 PARTITION LEFT ////WINDOWS (C)./////  EVEN I SAVE FILES ON MY EXTERNAL DRIVE , WINDOWS (C) IS STILL FULL ( IT SAYS 4OO MB LEFT!!!) R.BIN IS ALWAYS EMPTY... IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY. MY LAST RESORT IS TO GO TO ANOTHER SERVICE CENTER AND BOOM  PAY MONEY! NO MORE FREE! HAAAH! BUSINESS..WHY LENOVO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

T.T 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 60
Message 2 of 2

Re: I ONLY HAD 1 PARTITION LEFT (LOCATION C:) IT IS ALWAYS FULL

Files take up space.  Partitions are a way to divide the space into areas.  It is normal to have only a single partition - like c:.  Sometimes there are 2 partitions, like c: and d: but that doesn't give you more space.  R.bin is a file, not a partition.  How big is the disk?  You can see partition sizes on the disk management screen. (use google)

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors