cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anirugu91
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,332
Message 1 of 5

I will never use any lenovo product anymore. Lenovo sucks, Ideapad is not for real use.

I have an Asus R558ur which work fast than IdeaPad 310, The quality of my Asus laptop is better than this Lenovo laptop. The Asus laptop cost me 36K and this Lenovo laptop cost me 45K. Lenovo laptop comes full of garbage apps (MC Afee), blah blah,

If I run both sides by side. From now on I will never use any lenovo product and will never guide anyone to use lenovo anymore. Done!

1. Asus laptop has a keyboard and better shift key ( In Lenovo it's small).

2. VS run faster on Intel 6200u based Asus then Lenovo.

3. Lenovo runs Lenovo.imcontroller and too many in the pc. Why the hell Lenovo not even tested the thing they ship. Did Lenovo hardware team even test the keyboard quality before shipping the product?

Quality of Lenovo product is worst

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 3,304
Message 2 of 5

Re: I will never use any lenovo product anymore. Lenovo sucks, Ideapad is not for real use.

So I read your rant and ask myself, why don't you just return the Lenovo? If you already have a better performing laptop you paid less for. Why would you keep a newer one that performs worse? Most laptops I have bought have a trial security suite installed. Takes only a few minutes and a reboot to uninstall it, not a big deal to uninstall any other trialware too. Granted the shify key on the right is smaller, doesn't bother me, but others have found it out of place. Again, if this was a issue why not return the laptop? 

anirugu91
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,300
Message 3 of 5

Re: I will never use any lenovo product anymore. Lenovo sucks, Ideapad is not for real use.

The Lenovo pc is bought by my company.  I informed my company that they provide me the laptop which is worst than my last one ( check my first post here, I use Intel 4440 that was too awesome) but nobody care.

since It's company pc I can't do anything, If I bought it personally I return on first hours of using. Its' shame that Asus provides a good laptop at less cost than Lenovo did.

I will never buy Lenovo in my life. Thanks to ruin my experience Lenovo.

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 3,293
Message 4 of 5

The IdealPad 310 in my view is more a consumer low end laptop not a business laptop. Which tends to load them with more trialware, and cheaper keyboards and touchpads. Its a basic experience and cheap which sells these days. Not sure why your company buys you a cheap consumer notebook in the first place? 

anirugu91
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,283
Message 5 of 5

I don't think I have any option left.

Hing is not working.

USB is not working.

Keyboard has DOWN key not working

The touchpad is not working.

I will not buy anything from Lenovo that's great. I have Moto g4 and I am not going to buy any moto phone until Motorola become independent from Lenovo.

" Not sure why your company buys you a cheap consumer notebook in the first place? ".

I told my company same. the laptop I am using doesn't have any quality standard. my last computer which I made using Gigabyte durable MB and Intel 4440 + 16 GB RAM. That computer is still working great (not responsive as it's 4th gen but work like great).

I start using this laptop (2 core 4 thread). First people told me the laptop never can be fast as PC. ok, that can be true..  I type backspace more than key. using this small shift key take months for me to understand. 

I waste my lot of time and suddenly I use my pc, This takes my productivity away.

I have no option now except I let this computer die. or maybe got an accident on a road in which this laptop die fully.

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean. Fair warning.

Top Kudoed Authors