Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Khalsaji
Paper Tape
Views: 2,365
Message 1 of 4

IdeaPad 300 - USB not showing anything

I just bought a thinkpad 300 i5 6th gen DOS, when i an trying to connect my usb its not showing anything however when i am checking in boot menu here i can see the sam disk usb connected even if i connect my phone with usb its not showing and i am using windows 7. please help

Moderator comment: Model added to subject for clarity.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 2,345
Message 2 of 4

Re: USB not showing anything

Good day.

Please provide the machine type-model (MT-M) number of your system. It should be a 7 or 10 character sequence on a sticker on the bottom of your machine of the form xxxx-xxx or xxxx-xxxxxx. Please do not post your serial number, which may be on the same sticker.

With this information, we may be able to move your post to a more appropriate forum, and it will facilitate assistance from the community.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Khalsaji
Paper Tape
Views: 2,339
Message 3 of 4

Re: USB not showing anything

Hi Sarbin,

MTM:80Q700UEIN
actuly the main problem was that the drivers were not getting installed i bought DOS and i am running windows 7 on it buylt they gave me drivers for win 10. somehow i managed to install LAN drivers with that i installed rest of the drivers downloaded from http://support.lenovo.com/in/hi/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/300-Series/300-15isk?linkTrack=Homepag... and everything started working fine (usb,bluetooth and wifi) but when i restarted it again usb ports and blutooth stoped working.
Khalsaji
Paper Tape
Views: 2,337
Message 4 of 4

Re: IdeaPad 300 - USB not showing anything

also nothing is showing in for Universal Serial Bus controllers in device manager-control panel

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors