Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
algh
What's DOS?
Views: 774
Message 1 of 3

IdeaPad 310 14ISK - Rubber feet and rubber bezel replacement

Hi,

I have an Ideapad 310-14 ISK laptop. My laptop rubber feet and rubber bezzel (I'm not so sure what's it calls, it's the rubber on the screen bezzel) has gone missing. I need to find replacement for them. Where can I find them?

Thanks for help.

Subash007
What's DOS?
Views: 421
Message 2 of 3

Re: IdeaPad 310 14ISK - Rubber feet and rubber bezel replacement

Hi , me too have the same issues with my Lenova flex 14 ideapad..

both bottom rubber pads and side rubber beading is damaged.

could anyone give possible help to restore it.

thanks in advance for your support.

subash 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 413
Message 3 of 3

Re: IdeaPad 310 14ISK - Rubber feet and rubber bezel replacement

Hi!

Welcome to Community Forums,

Upon looking on the parts lookup for Ideapad 310 - 14ISK, it shows that there's no available part no. for the rubber kits. Therefore, to replace those that are missing on the laptop, the part where it is attached needs to be purchased (Bottom Cover for Rubber Feet / LCD Bezel for the Screen Rubber Bezel). For the Flex 14, the rubber feet that is available are the ones that is near the battery. The part no, for that is 90203917. For the front rubber feet, it is the whole Lower case that needs to be purchased.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors