cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monad
Paper Tape
Views: 1,118
Message 1 of 2

IdeaPad 310-15ABR can I buy and replace better batteries?

If possible, I wish to replace the current 2 cell battery in this used model I bought, as it lasts just 2 hours. What batteries can I look for online or where could I buy ones that can replace the original in this laptop model? 175% (of original) or above capacity would be ideal.

Kind Regards,
monad

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,033
Message 2 of 2

Re: IdeaPad 310-15ABR can I buy and replace better batteries?

@monad wrote:

If possible, I wish to replace the current 2 cell battery in this used model I bought, as it lasts just 2 hours. What batteries can I look for online

Your laptop can be used  only with the type and size of battery for which it was designed.  There are no higher-capacity batteries that can be used.

To obtain the longest runtime possible when using only the battery, you should use all of the power-saving settings available on your system.  "Lenovo Settings" has some relevant settings, and Windows has a power-saving power plan.  Switch off wi-fi and/or bluetooth if you are not using them, and set the screen brightness to the lowest-setting that you find acceptable.  Finally, don't play games on battery -- always use mains power.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors