Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
p3rs0nn
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,123
Message 1 of 4

IdeaPad 320 Camera Not Working

Hello everyone! Could someone help me with the webcam on the Ideapad 320? I was trying to use it in the Camera app but this is what it shows:Camera 2018-06-14 3_40_40 PM.pngMy webcam is enabled, I have checked for driver updates, and everything is working properly except the camera. All suggestions are appreiciated! Smiley Happy Thank you!

*EDIT* I had privacy mode turned on lol it's okay now

LadyGinger
What's DOS?
Views: 812
Message 2 of 4

Re: IdeaPad 320 Camera Not Working

I have checked for driver issues and all is working well except the camera. However, I can't seem to make any headway with privacy settings. Nothing seems to make the camera work. Help!
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 804
Message 3 of 4

Hi LadyGinger! 

Could you check if the toggle switch for the camera is turned off? Just press F8 or FN + F8. 

You could check also the privacy if it is turned ON in Lenovo Vantage app or Lenovo Settings. 

See this forum thread for more information

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/SOLVED-Built-in-Camera-not-working/m-p/3353372

Regards,

Matt_lenovo

Admin note: link shortener replaced with full link for transparency

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

LadyGinger
What's DOS?
Views: 798
Message 4 of 4

matt_lenovo...thank you so much! The tip about using Lenovo Vantage is what got me going again. I appreciate you!

Top Kudoed Authors