Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shlomitan
What's DOS?
Views: 371
Message 1 of 2

IdeaPad 320s International Warranty

Hi!

I'm trying to figure out if the 320s is included in the iws program, so I could upgrade from my good old u430.

I called the Israeli Lenovo number and they said that Lenovo stopped the IWS completely, is that true?

Thanks,

Shlomi

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 364
Message 2 of 2

Re: IdeaPad 320s International Warranty

Hello and welcome,

I can't give you a 100% answer, but from what I can see on the support site the 320s does not have an IWS option, but other machines certainly do.

Going to SUPPORT above, entering IdeaPad 320s and then checking IWS, there is no phone list, and no offer to enter a serial number.  Doing the same thing with a Yoga 920 does produce an international contact list.  Using a ThinkPad model # asks for a SN, and will presumably offer a contact list once that's entered.

FWIW,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors