Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayBofMA
Fanfold Paper
Views: 349
Message 1 of 2

IdeaPad 330 Problems Printing Wirelessly

My wife's new (in July) 330 seems to have problems printing to HP Photosmart Plus which is connected wirelessly to our WiFi.  Once one print job stalls in the 330s Windows 10 Print queue, additional jobs just pile up.  Deleting the stalled job seems to be a poblem, too.  I seemed to have corrected the problem temporarily last night, by shutting down the Windows 10 print spooler, then deleting all the queued jobs from Windows\System32\spooler\PRINTERS (trying to recall the exact path...) . But this was only a temporary fix for the one document.

• My Windows 10 desktop has no issues printing to the same printer.
  • My Linux desktop has no issues printing to the same printer.
  • This MacBook Pro has no problems printing to the same printer.
  • My Android phone has no problems printing to the same printer.

Only other details are that the document in the queue may be an Office365 Word doc, or a PDF, and is frequently loaded from a Gmail attachment.

AGRO77
Blue Screen Again
Views: 112
Message 2 of 2

Re: IdeaPad 330 Problems Printing Wirelessly

Hi,

I just bought a Lenovo ideapad 330 as well (2 weeks ago) and have had the same issue with printer queues + if any document eventually makes it through to the printer it will only have 1-2 centimeters of printout along the short edge of the document.

I thought my printer had died so I bought a new printer, only to experience the exact same problem with the new one. Error searches on both printers show that they are both fine.....frustrating...

Did you ever manage to get the problem sorted?

If so, how please?

Many thanks,

Anne

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors