01-08-2016 11:26 PM - edited 01-08-2016 11:36 PM
IdeaPad 500 - static electricity all around the aluminium body (if thehe charger is unplugged)
I can feel the strong static electrictiy over the notebook metal part. It never goes away. Is something short-circuited inside？ or, should I return to repair - I don't want be shocked nor the internal components be damaged due to this later.
Look forward for your swift response. Thanks in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-14-2016 06:54 AM
Welcome to the Lenovo Community !
Sorry to hear of your problems. A laptop shouldn't have or give a static shock. I would recommend that you discontinue using the computer and contact Lenovo Support for additional warranty assistance.
Lenovo Support - HK
Cantonese, English, Mandarin
9:00 - 20:00 Monday - Friday
9:00 - 13:00 Saturday (Except Hong Kong Public Holidays)