Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raouaa
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,000
Message 1 of 7

Ideapad 300-15isk Battery fully charged, but laptop shuts down when unplugged

The laptop states that the battery is fully charged, but it shuts down when the laptop is unplugged.

please help

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 992
Message 2 of 7

Re: Ideapad 300-15isk Battery fully charged, but laptop shuts down when unplugged

Hi Raouaa, 

Please use Lenovo Settings to confirm the status of the battery, from your description of the issue it seems that this is a defective battery. Lenovo Settings should show you that the battery status is destroyed, if this is the case I would recommend getting in touch with Lenovo Warranty Support and getting the battery replaced if the unit is still under warranty. You can get in touch by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page under Support.

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Raouaa
Fanfold Paper
Views: 953
Message 3 of 7

Re: Ideapad 300-15isk Battery fully charged, but laptop shuts down when unplugged

i just used lenovo setting and as you see the battery is ok

Views: 943
Message 4 of 7

Hi, 

You need to get into the main screen of Lenovo Settings. This is just to verify the status of the battery, from my experience this kind of issue is hardware malfunction and needs repair. 

lenovo settings Battery Status.jpg

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Raouaa
Fanfold Paper
Views: 940
Message 5 of 7

Hi,

I don't even have a power status in my lenovo setting

Can you please help me

thanks 

Capture.PNG

Raouaa
Fanfold Paper
Views: 934
Message 6 of 7

Capture.PNG

Hi,

it is just now i had this, but i didn't understand what it means (sorry it is french)

Views: 926
Message 7 of 7

Hi, 

Lenovo settings takes some time to update, usually after several restarts. So this is telling you that the battery needs to be replaced. If the system is still under warranty, get in touch with Lenovo Warranty Services so that they can replace the battery. 

Cheers,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors