Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Usagi_Senpai
Paper Tape
Views: 1,699
Message 1 of 4

Ideapad 300: problems after update

Hello?? Yes, Im sorry

I dont know how these 'forums' work, my lenovo laptop wont function well so I have to use my phone to do this and I cant find the button for starting a new forum so I had to go and just reply to one

Sir/Miss, Im sorry, I dont have the answer to your problem but may I please leave mine here?? 

So uh... My laptop is a lenovo, it has Windows 10, I just recently updated it but now the 'sleep' button is gone, I cant adjust the brightness, the 'store' button is gone, Ive been restarting it but nothing happening 

There are some tips in fixing this but they wont work either

I dont know what to do

My parents say that its nothing and it'll fix itself eventually 

I dont think thats how laptops work... Please help me

Im sorry for infiltrating your forum and I'll delete this when you tell me to

... And can someone please tell me how to make a new forum?? Im sorry again for leaving this here... 

Moderator note: post moved.  Subject edited to match content.  Was:  Re: Upgrade Hard Drive on 720.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,672
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideapad 300: problems after update

@Usagi_Senpai  please tell us what model laptop you have and we'll move your post to the appropriate forum.

regards,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Usagi_Senpai
Paper Tape
Views: 1,638
Message 3 of 4

Oh hello!! Yes thank you!! 

Its an Ideapad 300

Usagi_Senpai
Paper Tape
Views: 1,586
Message 4 of 4

Ok, now I have a question... Is this part of the update?? The Settings wont show on the taskbar?? 

I also tried it with Groove Music and Calculator but they disappeared

Even if I tried to open them they still wont show on the taskbar

I just wanted to know if its part of the update or not... 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors