Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VINAYAK_D
What's DOS?
Views: 504
Message 1 of 3

Ideapad 310 15IKB working very slow.

Hi There,

I purchased Ideapad 310 15IKB latop with 8GB RAM 1TBHD 1GB Graphics around a year ago( it is still in warranty). Since I baught I laptop It is not working as per my expectations hence I upgraded RAM to 12GB but still having the same issue. I have visited the Service centre several times but they are just saying NO ISSUES with H/W and need to format the system. After formating also it works at the same speed.

As compared with this system my another laptop with i3 -4g works much faster with when same applications are installed on both laptop.

Please advise how to get this issue resolved.  I feel like a I did a big mistake and baught Lenovo laptop and wasted around 50,000Rs.

Hammy2
What's DOS?
Views: 290
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ideapad 310 15IKB working very slow.

Same my LENOVO 310 laptop which I bought yr back, even after connecting with lenovo technician, same issue damm slow. I have 4GB RAM, If I open 2 -3 Google chrome tabs, lenovo 310 start craying for merssy. When I check Task manager Disk always shows 100% FULL. Previously I used DELL with 2GB RAM , never had any issue, this time I wanted to try some other laptop and lenovo was doing too much marketing but not quality.

nick123311
Paper Tape
Views: 280
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ideapad 310 15IKB working very slow.

hi, same here. this computer is rather slow and laggy as compared. the specs should be good. can i understand why is this happening and how can we upgrade to improve the perforamce?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors