Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VINAYAK_D
What's DOS?
Views: 764
Message 1 of 3

Ideapad 310 15IKB working very slow.

Hi There,

I purchased Ideapad 310 15IKB latop with 8GB RAM 1TBHD 1GB Graphics around a year ago( it is still in warranty). Since I baught I laptop It is not working as per my expectations hence I upgraded RAM to 12GB but still having the same issue. I have visited the Service centre several times but they are just saying NO ISSUES with H/W and need to format the system. After formating also it works at the same speed.

As compared with this system my another laptop with i3 -4g works much faster with when same applications are installed on both laptop.

Please advise how to get this issue resolved.  I feel like a I did a big mistake and baught Lenovo laptop and wasted around 50,000Rs.

Hammy2
What's DOS?
Views: 550
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ideapad 310 15IKB working very slow.

Same my LENOVO 310 laptop which I bought yr back, even after connecting with lenovo technician, same issue damm slow. I have 4GB RAM, If I open 2 -3 Google chrome tabs, lenovo 310 start craying for merssy. When I check Task manager Disk always shows 100% FULL. Previously I used DELL with 2GB RAM , never had any issue, this time I wanted to try some other laptop and lenovo was doing too much marketing but not quality.

nick123311
Paper Tape
Views: 540
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ideapad 310 15IKB working very slow.

hi, same here. this computer is rather slow and laggy as compared. the specs should be good. can i understand why is this happening and how can we upgrade to improve the perforamce?

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors