Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
getno
Paper Tape
Views: 3,284
Message 1 of 4

Ideapad 320-15ISK bios problem, old version needed 4WCN25WW

Dear forum,

I installed new bios from 4WCN25WW to 4WCN29WW on my Ideapad 320-15ISK 80XH but I forgot to save the old bios before it. After upgrade the laptop slowed down so I try to downgrade to the old bios but I cannot find it anywhere. Where can I find this version? Please help to find this bios version (4WCN25WW) or share it somehow?

Another question for this problem: I find a new bios in the support forum (4WCN36WW) but the Lenovo Companion didn't find it. Do anybody has information or experience with this bios version?

Thank you for any help in advance!

Highlighted
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 3,250
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideapad 320-15ISK bios problem, old version needed 4WCN25WW

Hello and welcome,

I hesitate to suggest this... but you can copy the link to the current BIOS exe and replace the version number with the one you want.  It seems to be there.

My experience is primarily with ThinkPads but it's typical for companion (or system update) offerings to lag what can be manually loaded from the support site.

FWIW,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

getno
Paper Tape
Views: 3,246
Message 3 of 4

And there it is ... Thank you very much! It was a brilliant idea!

Köszönöm! :-)

daniel9825
Paper Tape
Views: 140
Message 4 of 4

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors