Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lightwielder
Paper Tape
Views: 1,248
Message 1 of 2

Ideapad 320 Keyboard issues

I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 15.6" Laptop i purchased last august. The keyboard doesnt work except for a couple function keys and the power button. This just occured today 02/22/2018. I am using an external keyboard and mouse at the moment. i have reset the bios, reinstalled all drivers, and even went to the Intel, lenovo, windows sites to get the updated ones.

I need this computer for school, and hauling around extra parts sucks. If I cant get this resolved, I will be forced to get another computer. Bear in mind, it wont be another Lenovo at this point.

Here are some questions: 

1) can I replace the keyboard of necessary?

2) How do I remove the bottom cover, without damaging it to reset the battery?

3) Looking through the feeds, this seems to be a common issue. What is being done to resolve the issue in the future?

I will be more then happy to recieve a phone call from your tech support to resolve this.

Thank you for your support in this matter

Robert Shepherd

Moderator comment: New post created. Also, personal information removed to protect member's privacy.

Lightwielder
Paper Tape
Views: 1,234
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideapad 320 Keyboard issues

Please disregard the previous post.i resolved the issue by removing the battery and holding the power button for 60 seconds, and reinstalling it. 

Thank you

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors