Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crimsoncorsa
What's DOS?
Views: 1,189
Message 1 of 4

Ideapad 320s FN + F7 , FN + F8 not working

It has been 2 weeks since I own this laptop, the laptop is pretty decent for my daily activity with the laptop.

But my current problem is, previously FN + F8 (which is a key to turning on/off the camera) however is not working anymore. Back then it was working I just need to press FN + F8 to disable or enable my camera. The same problem as the FN + F7 (airplane mode). I know I can just do it manually on Windows but it's not practical the way we have these buttons.

Thank you in advance.

Khamiskaze
What's DOS?
Views: 904
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideapad 320s FN + F7 , FN + F8 not working

I have this issue too but with Lenovo Legion Y720. FN +F8 and FN + SPACE are not working.
Nour_Daher
What's DOS?
Views: 848
Message 3 of 4

i have the same problem it was working and  after windows update it stopped from working and my camera was closed using FN+f8 and now i don't know how to open it without using FN+f8

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 816
Message 4 of 4

Hi Nour_Daher! Welcome to community Forums!

You can follow the steps below to check if the hotkeys will work back.

1. Reset BIOS to default and ensure Hot key mode is enabled in the BIOS.

2. Run Lenovo Vantage > Check for Updates to ensure all drivers are installed.

If same problem, check the KB article of the Windows Update that was installed under Programs and Features > View Installed Updates then try uninstalling it.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors