Did you mean: 
Highlighted
fernandofda
Paper Tape
Views: 4,150
Message 1 of 5

Ideapad 320s doesnt turn on

Hey guys. I need your help.

I have got an ideapad 320s and it is 6 months old. After an windows 10 update, it wont turn on anymore.

I have tried a lot of things, but the laptop wont turn on.

I tried to contact lenovo support, but they dont reply me.

Could you help me out, please?

Thanks a lot.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 4,120
Message 2 of 5

Re: Ideapad 320s doesnt turn on

Hi Fernando

Greetings from Lenovo.

As you are unable to power on the machine, suggest you to perform the power drain:-

1. Disconnect all the components connected.
  2. Disconnect power adapter.
  3. Turn of the machine.
  4. Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
  5. Connect the adapter and try to power on the machine.

Let us know if it helps

Ashwin_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

fernandofda
Paper Tape
Views: 4,108
Message 3 of 5

Hello.

thanks for tour reply.

i tried to do the steps you mentioned but it didnt work.

as the battery is built in, i cant remove it. Do you have any other suggestion?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 4,087
Message 4 of 5

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for the information, connect an adapter and try to charge for sometime and try to turn on the machine, if still same issue this could be issue with the motherboard. Suggest you to contact our support in your region. https://lnv.gy/2jHLTT1 is the link please select your region accordingly.

Ashwin_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

MrTruckNY
What's DOS?
Views: 3,141
Message 5 of 5

Ideapad 320s doesnt turn on

Remove all screws from back of case . Use small wire into drive and remove CD/DVD assy.  Use plastic tool pry off back case.  Remove battery carefully unplug battery.  Disconnect COMS battery it may have a wire tail batter will be encased (black). Wait a few minutes.   Plug in COMS (BIOS) battery - plug in battery and install (3) screws.  

Lay laptop to set on screen side - facing you will be laptop components.  Plug in charger and press.  Unit should start. Screw shows LENOVO.  May also show busy icon.  Carefully install back.  Install CD/DVD and licking screw.   

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors