Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah201909
Paper Tape
Views: 427
Message 1 of 2

Ideapad 330 keeps zooming in and out everytime I use touchpad. please help

Hi,  I have recently brought a brand new Lenovo ideapad 330, but there is a problem, it keeps zooming in and out of pages everytime I use the touchpad. I don't know how to fix this. I updated all drivers and windows too, everything is the most recent update. There are no options on the mouse or touchpad settings to change the zoom problem. can someone please help. 

Here are some screenshots of the touchpad and mouse settings, how do I stop it from zooming in and out??

Untitled.png

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 353
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideapad 330 keeps zooming in and out everytime I use touchpad. please help

Hi Sarah201909! Welcome to our forums community. Could you try uninstalling the touchpad driver under the Device Manager. Restart so it will reinstall itself. If the issue persist, try these steps: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/troubleshoot/lpt001018. Update us how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors