12-20-2018 10:54 PM
Recently, I've bought Lenovo Ideapad 330s-14IKB. everything works just fine except that it won't detect my android phone Samsung galaxy S7 edge via USB (for transfering files)
when I connect it nothing happens except charging. Even though, it works when I USB connect with my other PCs
My external HD, USB flash drive, card reader works just fine when I connect them.
I tried the below solutions:
- Installed all the new drivers and BIOS updates from lenovo support Dated 07/12/2018
- Windows 10 updated
- Installed samsung USB driver
- Tried all solutions in device manager (uninstall/re-install)
- Double confirmed that MTP enabled in android developer options (already working with my other PCs)
- As I red online, also tried right click and installed one MTP INF inside windows inf folder
Would you please help me connect my phone to my new laptop?
Thanks & Regards.