Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

02-09-2019

Romania

3 Signins

72 Page Views

• Views: 72
  • Message 1 of 1

Ideapad 520-15IKB - Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - wifi problems

2019-02-09, 10:06 AM

Hi,

I just bought an Ideapad 520-15IKB, with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 wireless card, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit installed.

I noticed that on some wireless networks (on one from home, on another at the office) the wireless card randomly looses the connection, sometimes it gets disconnected from the network, sometimes just the internet is blocked. Sometimes I don't even notice (just a few errors in the event viewer) , other times nothing work (event viewer full of errors).

On some other wireless networks everything works smoothly.

I tried  to change the drivers, installing different ones, starting from the Intel support site, also getting from the Lenovo support site the Idepad 520-15IKB specific wireless card drivers. 

Without success in any situations, after a period of time the same happens in every case.

Also I found on a few forums similar topics, but beside advices to update the drivers, no useful help.

When the problems start, the following errors are registered in Windows Event Viewer - System logs:

'5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)'

'The network interface "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265" has begun resetting.  There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason: The network driver requested that it be reset. This network interface has reset 63 time(s) since it was last initialized.'

Thanks for your advices.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms