Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
petey_fly
Paper Tape
Views: 864
Message 1 of 2

Ideapad 700-15ISK - I can't install Power Management

Hello! I downloaded "Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI) Driver for Windows 10" from official Lenovo site. I unpacked installation files and then the installation just didn't start. I tried a few times and always after unpacking nothing happens. My OS is Windows 10 64-bit.

Please, help me find a solution fot this issue. I want my battery to be charged to 60% like it was in my old Lenovo Z580.

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 837
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideapad 700-15ISK - I can't install Power Management

@petey_fly wrote:

I want my battery to be charged to 60% like it was in my old Lenovo Z580.

My 700-15ISK arrived with an application called "Lenovo Settings" pre-installed, and that provided "battery conservation mode" as one of its settings.  If you have that application, you should enable that setting.  Caution: on my 700-15ISK, battery conservation mode is not remembered across power-off, so you need to remember to re-enable it each time you power-on the system.

If your 700-15ISK is more recent, it is possible that you have battery conservation mode in the "Lenovo Companion" application.  So look there to see if that setting is provided.

If your 700-15ISK is very recent, it is possible that you have battery conservation mode in an application called "Lenovo Vantage" (although that application might be only for Thinkpads -- not sure about that).

If you have looked and not found battery conservation mode anywhere on your system, you can download and run the old Lenovo "Energy Manager" application.  I use the following one with Windows 7 on my 700-15ISK, but it also works with Windows 10 on the 700-15ISK:

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/downloads/DS100173

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors