Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darthbibble
Paper Tape
Views: 1,075
Message 1 of 4

Ideapad 700 - Touchpad doesn't work

The touchpad on my ideapad 700 has suddenly stopped working.

I've done  a search on both the internet and on here and all I'm seeing is variations on "go to device manage and click here" at least part of which I cannot do as my touchpad isn't working.......

How can I fix this? Without having to navigate to areas I can only get to by using my touchpad.....

Thanks
Lee

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Guru
Views: 1,056
Message 2 of 4

Re: Touchpad doesn't work

Maybe you disabled it by mistake. Try pressing the F6 button or Fn+F6 combination

I am a volunteer in this forum and also a lenovo user. If i helped you, click on the kudos button!

Ahmada0
Paper Tape
Views: 1,028
Message 3 of 4

I have the same problem, the touchpad suddenly stopped working out of nowhere, tried all the suggestions people made, it is just dead.

Edit: Okay guys I am a moron, pressing the F6 button enabled the touchpad.

bsswan
Paper Tape
Views: 940
Message 4 of 4

My touchpad stopped working completely a couple of weeks ago, on my 710S. Somehow I got it back and working, basically......I have two-finger scrolling/zooming and I can Left Click from anywhere on the main touchpad.

I don't have specific Left/Right mouse buttons along the bottom edge anymore.

I don't have a Right Click function anymore. The bottom edge has stopped working completely and both Left and Right buttons seem disabled.....is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors