Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miaofen22
Punch Card
Views: 1,318
Message 1 of 7

Ideapad 700 White screen problem and low battery indicator

Hi! Just wanna enquire on the laptop that i bought not long ago. It's installed with Windows 10 home.

I have 2 minor issues that sometimes irritate me.. one of them is that the battery indicator show low battery eventhough is fully charged. Then within 5-10 seconds, it will revert back to original battery state. This happens occassionally and im wondering izzit windows 10 problem or the laptop itself.. I called the lenovo cust service and they asked me to install the power management software and one key optimiser to check my battery status.. both the software doesn't run in my apps. The battery is okay is just that it turns low power even though it's more than half full.. then it revert back to normal.. it occurs a lot of times =(

Next is when i browse mozilla, half of the screen went white.. the other half looks normal.. I refreshed the page, most of the page looks normal but some still white... I updated my firefox, graphic card and changed setting for the white screen problem (untick hardware acceleration).. it still occur..

I wonder what's the issue

Thank you guys...

NattyDroid
Paper Tape
Views: 999
Message 2 of 7

Re: Ideapad 700 White screen problem and low battery indicator

Exactly same issues ! The white screen is probably a comptiability issue, switching to chrome should fix the problem. As for the battery issue, it seems that it is happening with everyone, battery fully charged, suddenly a warning showing that battery power level is critical , so I assume it's somehow a problem with the producing of the laptop itself. I am considering now to go tomorrow to the shop where I bought the laptop and try to take my money back.

miaofen22
Punch Card
Views: 973
Message 3 of 7

As for the battery, I had the battery changed by going to the customer service. However the problem still occur.. Another problem i have is the battery is draining very fast even after i changed it.. Wht should I do? I doubt they will give any replacement for it

miaofen22
Punch Card
Views: 937
Message 4 of 7

Anyone has any solution to it..? or maybe pls help me to explain to the service centre guy what exactly happening to my laptop

1. battery indicator show low then show real battery indicator after that

2. the battery last for 1 hour 10 minutes with just simple browsing instead of usual 3-4 hours

Pls help.. someone =( I already had my battery changed yet the problem still occur.. i wonder where the problem lies now. thank you

miaofen22
Punch Card
Views: 908
Message 5 of 7

Another recent problem i face is that.. i charged till 100% then i unplug, the battery shows 68%.. is this an error or something?

Ronam187
What's DOS?
Views: 761
Message 6 of 7

Any solution for the white screen problem? 

AbieAmadea
Token Ring
Views: 319
Message 7 of 7

Good news, the new bios E5CN60WW seems to fix this problem. try it out.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors