cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MS19
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,222
Message 1 of 4

Ideapad 710S Plus - laptop does not start (no noise, no screen, just black screen)

Hello,

my Ideapad 710S Plus-13IKB does not power on anymore.

There is no noise and just a black screen. The keyboard also does not light up.

Yesterday evening I have just shut down my laptop regularly. Today it is not working anymore.

Since my laptop model does not allow to remove the battery, this is not an option for me as several support articles say.

When plugging in the power supply, the small LED light at the side of the laptop lights up. But besides of that, nothing happens.

The Novo button also does not work.

Model Name: 80W3

CPU: Intel i7-7500U 2.7G

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 256 GB

Display 13.3" FHD

Battery: 4 cell

Thanks for your help.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 1,203
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideapad 710S Plus - laptop does not start (no noise, no screen, just black screen)

So if you don't even see the Lenovo splash screen it means your PC is not even booting into the basic Bios startup. Sounds like you have some sort of hardware failure that requires repair. All the small LED lighting up tells me is that your power supply might be OK or at least supplying some sort of power still. However, this would be only a crude go/no go test that doesn't tell a story of what happened. I would call technical support and go over your options. 

Sriram2306
Paper Tape
Views: 305
Message 3 of 4

Re: Ideapad 710S Plus - laptop does not start (no noise, no screen, just black screen)

Hey man.. I'm facing the same issue with same model.

Is yours solved ? if yes how ?

MS19
Blue Screen Again
Views: 252
Message 4 of 4

Hey, I actually had to contact the technical support und send in my laptop.
The problem had to do with the power supply but it got fixed! So I think it would be the best idea for you to get in contact with support.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors