03-15-2018 01:51 PM
I have an Lenovo ideapad 710S13IKB Product Number:80VQ
My computer is plugged to AC adapter most of the time and I disabled the "sleep after" option in the Power & Sleep settings I configured that only the screen will turn off after 10 minutes. My problem is that after couple of days of work, when I am trying to wake the computer after not working on it for couple of hours nothing happened, the computer does not respond (mouse, keyboard), Only shutting down the computer and turning it back on allows me to come back from the issue.
I also installed chrome remote desktop and when the computer does not respond I see that the computer lost connection and there is no way to remote control my computer.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-16-2018 04:30 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Try the following if you`re able
1. Go to and click the "Power Icon" and then click "More Power Options".
2. Under the plan that is currently selected (Balanced, Power Saver....) click "Change Plan Settings".
3. Now click "Change Advanced Power Settings".
4. On the next screen you may have to click at top of screen on "Change settings that are currently unavailable".
5. Open the "Sleep Setting" and find "Hybrid Sleep"
6. Change/set it to allow.
7. Click "OK".
8. Finally shut down and power up the computer.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.