Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Borohman
Paper Tape
Views: 667
Message 11 of 28

Re: Ideapad-720s BSOD video scheduler internal error

I have found a work around for this problem. Turn off windows fast startup, don't put the PC to sleep or hibernation mode. Without fast startup, the problem will not occur. But if you ever put the PC to sleep/hibernate, the problem will recur after waking the PC. In short, just properly shut down the PC (without fast startup) and the problem is "solved". TQ.

pagac
What's DOS?
Views: 553
Message 12 of 28

I've got the same problem and also a frequent black screen for few seconds.

The problem still remains after updating all drivers and trying the solutions listed here. Did anyone find a real solution for this problem?  

bates39
Paper Tape
Views: 550
Message 13 of 28

@pagac No! I still have the problem, and I have also tried all the listed fixes. I have noticed that my computer is also completely incapable of playing certain video file types that it used to have no problem with (AVIs seem to work, but I have gotten black screens and severe lag/crashes on mp4s and MKVs). I have also noticed more frequent crashing while using Skype. Other than that, I can typically use my computer for long periods of time without a crash doing typical web browsing or word/excel/powerpoint work... Let me know if you've noticed anything else that might help!

AndryF2709
What's DOS?
Views: 531
Message 14 of 28

I also have the same problem. My notebook CPU is AMD Ryzen 7. It think the problem is on the driver.

pagac
What's DOS?
Views: 514
Message 15 of 28

Did you try to send the notebook to repair or contact other support channel from lenovo? I bought it in another country and lenovo refuses to provide the international warranty services where I'm living now
akramf11
Fanfold Paper
Views: 510
Message 16 of 28

I did so, and it was a joke! 
they took my device for 4 days, they sent it back with a factory restore settings, without even notifying me.
when I told them that the problem wasn't even solved, they didn't respond anymore... 

What we are sure of is this is a typical AMD driver incompatibility with windows. but there's no solution found yet.
 neither Microsoft and AMD came up with an update to solve this problem, and I guess it's gonna stay the same unless one of them do so.

it's such a shame because this problem should be easily solved by one of the teams and because the device is actually really good. you just can't play videos on it!! 

bates39
Paper Tape
Views: 504
Message 17 of 28

When I first received my laptop in April of 2018, it did not have this issue. It only started happening in the last several months. I am loathe to factory reset it. Has anyone else factory reset and it didn't fix the problem? Is there a way to re-install older drivers (i.e. the ones I had when I purchased it in April)?

akramf11
Fanfold Paper
Views: 500
Message 18 of 28

Factory reset wouldn't solve it. 
you can roll back drivers of course, that didn't solve it for me. 

Please report if you try that on your device.

Lightriderband
What's DOS?
Views: 450
Message 19 of 28

I own a Ideapad 530s Ryzen 7 and Radeon Vega graphics. Have had the BSOD video scheduler error about 6 times in the last two weeks. Tried most basic solutions with no progress. Now my trackpad is deactivated....WHYYYYY!!!!

overfl0w
What's DOS?
Views: 342
Message 20 of 28

same problem here... is there any soulution now?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors