Message 31 of 59

Re: Ideapad (Flex 15) touchscreen not working on upgrade to Windows 10

you right click to enable.

Dahlia1966
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,156
Message 32 of 59

Mine's under human interface devices, and I dont know where my 'USB Touchscreen Controller(A111' is, can you help pls?

I've got HID touchscreen, tried updating driver using windows, and still no joy.

I tried all the other stuf on here and nothing works.

I was beginning to think that lenovo had not released a driver for the touchscreen since win 10 updates, wish I had stuck with windows 8 now.

I dunno why this thread is marked as solved

Can anynone tell me how to unsolve this please, as my touchscreen still does not work and I miss is like mad.

thanks

Dahlia1966
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,064
Message 33 of 59

pls can someone help

I tried all the solutions on this thread where people's touchscreens not working since windows 10 update, and mine is still not working

Link removed

can anyone help

I have flex 15 ideapad, windows 10, used to be 8.1

miss touchscreen like mad.

Mod's Edit: Merged this posting with exisiting discussion that member is involved in.  Removed link to that existing discussion.

Dahlia1966
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,002
Message 34 of 59

The problem started with the free windows 10, I wish I'd never bothered, but am afraid to try to revert back to win 8.1 in case I break my computer.

Is is that lenovo have not created a new driver to accommodate the touchscreen in windows 10 for the flex 15?

thanks

Mod's Comment: Please do not start multiple posts on same issue as this only splinters the discussion. Instead, keep your current discussion updated with any additional information.  In your situation, those responding would be interested in what you have tried or didn't try already.   Thanks !

drixtm
Paper Tape
Views: 3,844
Message 35 of 59

Mine too, not working since Win 10 upgrade.... I've tried to uninstall like a dozen drivers, under HID, under USB and also a certain unknown device. After reboot, I checked if any of those I unistalled (and that were reinstalled automatically) were disabled and all of them were enabled. So I'm in the same situation as Dahlia1966... I'll soon be changing my PC, and it will certainly not be Lenovo - WORST SUPPORT EVER!!!! I'm going back to Dell, they improved a lot their tech support...
drixtm
Paper Tape
Views: 3,839
Message 36 of 59

It worked for me when I used Windows 8.1, with Windows 10 it did NOT work for me... I did just as described in the answer. Please review driver upgrade, it's a US version laptop. Ideapad Flex 15 model name 20389, Intel hardware.

Thanks

mluvw47
What's DOS?
Views: 3,763
Message 37 of 59

I have exactly the same issue and you are so right. I have confirmed that Flex 15/Flex 15D are not working for win10(Windows 10). It works fine on Win8(Windows 8).

I have to emphasize Win10 and Win8 from the above sentence. 'Coz I hav read this forum and try everything till I gave up.

I even took my laptop to Micorsoft store and show them. They said they cannot make it works, it looks like Ideapad has no suppport or Micorsoft has not provide a solution for this hardware. 

Answer:  

If you are going to upgrade to Win10, don't expected the touchscreen will be working.

If your laptop was forced to be upgrade from Win8 to Win10, don't exepct the touchscreen is working as well. 

That is the answer I found out at least at this moment. 

AndrewBaumgartn
What's DOS?
Views: 3,752
Message 38 of 59

Hello,

I tried this but it looks like the driver is installed under the human interface, not under the mouse and pointer. I'm stuck!

Regards,

Andrew Baumgartner
Lukijock
What's DOS?
Views: 3,579
Message 39 of 59

Hi,

I had have the same problem, with my Lenovo Ideapad 100-15IBY. I tried all the tips above, but it didn't work.

After two days my last shot was the BIOS update, wich I have found on the supprt page.

http://support.lenovo.com/hu/hu/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/100-series/100-15iby/downloads/DS10280...

After updating the BIOS everything (keyboard, touchpad, USB mouse...) work fine again.

I advise to look for an BIOS update to your laptop.

All the best:

Luki 

Mel12
What's DOS?
Views: 3,560
Message 40 of 59

Re: Ideapad touchscreen not working on upgrade to Windows 10

I have the same problem. My Lenovo Flex 14 touchscreen stopped working a few months ago and I am so disappointed. But did you know you can still scroll by touching two fingers to the mouse touchpad and moving them together!?! Smiley Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors