Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ehs
Paper Tape
Views: 3,799
Message 41 of 59

Re: Ideapad (Flex 15) touchscreen not working on upgrade to Windows 10

My Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 touch screen is not responding after Windows last update. I have tried uninstalling all touch screen and mouse drivers to no avail. I also deleted the entire operating system and reinstalled Windows to no avail. Everything else is working. Does anybody, or Lenovo have an update?

ehs
Paper Tape
Views: 3,764
Message 42 of 59

No that doesn't work. I tried the solutions here before I posted. Thanks anyway.Touch screen still not working.

richard_cranium
What's DOS?
Views: 3,586
Message 43 of 59

Hi,

This problem has popped up again,on my ideapad flex 15, on updating to win 10 1607. I have checked the driver update, etc etc, then had my company IT support look at it; he says that he cannot find a fix at all, but would expect to find a bios update. Does anyone know where that might be found?

Thanks.

L8Person
Paper Tape
Views: 1,938
Message 44 of 59

My Device Manager has different items: Under "Human Interface Devices", I have "HID compliant Touch Screen" and under "Mice" I have "HID - compliant mice" and "Lenovo Pointing Device". I have tried uninstalling each of these devices (individuly and one at a time) but my touch screen still does not work. The touch screen was working under Windows 10 until about a month ago. Do you have any suggestions what I could try next? I really miss the touch screen.

Thanks

GlassyMan
What's DOS?
Views: 1,908
Message 45 of 59

Hi All,

I also have an issue with the touchscreen not working on my Ideapad Flex 15d.  It was working ok on Windows 10, but a couple of weeks ago it stopped working and I'm not sure why!! .  I've tried all the suggestions in this post, I've now uninstalled all the USB/HID related devices and then re-added them via a reboot, but still not working!!

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

People have mentioned removing the touch screen device under "Mice and other pointing devices", but I don't have that and I'm guessing that's the main issue, just the one for the touch pad and a mouse that's plugged in.  Please see attached picture for details of what I have:

Device_Manager_SS.JPG

cgallduff
What's DOS?
Views: 1,565
Message 46 of 59

i I have a Lenovo All in One and my touchscreen is already in the HD compliant bit not in the pointing device bit.  Any fixes for mine? Its doolally!  This is the second one I've had as I sent one back but I'm now thinking it is a Windows 10 problem.

Help!

SATYAGANDE
What's DOS?
Views: 1,502
Message 47 of 59

Hi,

I didt find Touchscreen driver under Mice and Other Pointing Devices>USB Touchscreen Controller(A111).

Please find attachment for details

Please advice

Nachshol
What's DOS?
Views: 1,370
Message 48 of 59

Re: Ideapad touchscreen not working on upgrade to Windows 10

Dear cmartins,
I have just signed up to this very specific community for the one sole purpose of thanking you.
U Da REal MVP !!
My friend, this issue has been breaking the balls of Lenovo users all around the globe and you solved it!
I see a great future for you, the force is strong with this one.
Who knows what issues will be solved next by that great mind of yours? Quantum physics? The meaning of life? The whereabouts of the holy grail?
Thank you so much Robot Happy

YishayOgly
What's DOS?
Views: 1,256
Message 49 of 59

OK I tried the 'solution' but there was no check box to delete the driver. How do I get to that? Without deleting the driver it keeps installing the old one, which doesn't work. Or where can I get the driver that works from? I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 running Windows 10.

LLW26
Paper Tape
Views: 1,042
Message 50 of 59

I'm having the same problem no touchscreen.  Seemed to begin with last windows update but also had problems with cursor going missing.  So touchpad and touchscreen didn't work.  Began wireless mouse and a few days later that failed.  Wired mouse worked and brought it in to IT guy who suggested reboot entire system to original default settings. which I did after trying many of the suggestions here as I was concerned I would not have any controls if I waited.  Rebooted and touchpad working, cursor working mice working but no touch pad.  Alps driver newly updated as it was erased in reboot. In device manager I've gone through and checked for updates jsut to be safe.  Uninstalled each under HID and Mouse and Pointing Devices (only 2 listed here).  Have same items under HID and Mouse as Glassyman above.  Under USB I have2 root hubs but no (no gone through each .  I had problems with touchscreen and curser missing, wireless mouse wouldn't work, but wired mouse did so I restored to default system settings and cursor came back but still no touch screen.  I have the same device manager options under HID and Mice and other pointing devices as Glassyman.  Under UBS I have 2 Root Hubs but no USB Root Hub (xHCI).  

I also went through and removed all items with "device is not connected to the computer (Code 45)" and each of them are now connected.  Also went through and checked power management and unchecked the battery saving mode.   Oh and I restart every time I try any of these suggestions.

I seemed to have a problem with touchpad every time windows does an update - usually I can figure it out.  At wits end now, but glad I have touchpad and mouse working.  Looking for a tech miracle!!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors