Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Calvary
Punch Card
Views: 1,672
Message 51 of 59

Re: Ideapad (Flex 15) touchscreen not working on upgrade to Windows 10

You ever got your touch screen working again?

None of the posted methods working for me and the only option is to give Lenova $59 for recovery media. I heard the reason touch screen drivers are not available for downloading is they are proprietary. Dumbest thing for consumers but great for a company.

LLW26
Paper Tape
Views: 1,646
Message 52 of 59

thanks so much for checking in and sharing this info.  Very helpful and very surprising that a driver update requires $.  I restored the laptop back to factory settings while saving all documents as I was concerned maybe more was wrong since touch screen, touchpad and cursor/mouse were not working intermittently and I was down to hoping the wired mouse didn't stop working.  AFter the restore the cursor and touchpad working but not the touchscreen.   I am trying to decide on purchasing a new computer as I'm not feeling I can't trust this one, and the battery doesn't hold charge, and I'm on 3rd powercord that is not working well. wondering if microsoft or acer charges for driver updates?  

Calvary
Punch Card
Views: 1,631
Message 53 of 59

I think acer has all of their drivers available for downloading from their site, same as microsoft for free.  Because of such business practices, this is my first and last Lenova product for me.  Back to HP or maybe Acer...

Calvary
Punch Card
Views: 1,569
Message 54 of 59

Here's something that came to mind. What if the touch screen is actually broken? The LCD part would still show perfectly and the drivers would show up in device manager,

but! I tried the LSC Lite diagnosis program with touch screen and none of touches were recognized.
Mrmiata
What's DOS?
Views: 1,282
Message 55 of 59

Re: Ideapad touchscreen not working on upgrade to Windows 10

SOLVED!

Installed this program.. which wanted to remove some other related "files". I let it.. and touch screen came back to life!! Happy days again! That was after all the "remove this setting.. check that.. re install this failed.

Boxoft Free FLV to MP4 Converter(freeware)

javiersanfelipe
What's DOS?
Views: 1,160
Message 56 of 59

Which program???
javiersanfelipe
What's DOS?
Views: 1,145
Message 57 of 59

some one erased my reply. 

(Mod's comment: your missing post was auto removed by the forum's Spam Filter due to a link in the posting.  That posting has since been archived.)

Yesterday i posted my solution, after two days looking for. 

After reinstalling any OS, you have to install all drivers, for a good working of your laptop. I tried some files, and finally i found the Lenovo System Update program. This allow you to install all the files you need.

Next restart and the problem is solved. 

https://support.lenovo.com/es/es/solutions/ht003029

I hope its going to help!

Tripak
What's DOS?
Views: 834
Message 58 of 59

Hello everybody, I have the same touchscreen issue. I tried the lenovo system update it says > No package applicable to your system were found. I search for manually restore the driver but there is nothing similar to: USB Touchscreen Controller(A111) under Mice and other there is only : lenovo Pointing Device

I need some help please, thank you.

Mrmiata
What's DOS?
Views: 383
Message 59 of 59

And here I am back again.. did a windows update at Thanksgiving.. and once again no touch screen. This crap gets old!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors