cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sabiemollers
Paper Tape
Views: 743
Message 1 of 4

Ideapad - Keeps freezing, how to post a problem.

I do not know HOW to post a problem on this site and am resorting to replying to this message.  Can anyone please help me post my own issue.  The EMAIL function does not work!  The LIVE CHAT does not work as no-one comes to the chat to me. So sorry to come into your issue.  I hope you get it solved.  My BRAND new computer IDEAPAD keeps on FREEZING and I cannot get through to anyone to ask for help.  How do I post an issue please?

Mod's Edit: Additional information added to Subject line for clarity of issue and move post to correct forum.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 724
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideapad - Keeps freezing, how to post a problem.

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

As for posting your problem, you have successfully posted a message here.  Just state the nature of the problem you are having here. As other members read your post they may respond with a solution.  Be sure to include in your posting what Lenovo model you have as well as what operating system is installed.  Please try to add as much detail about the issue as you can.

Although from what you have described it sounds like you're more interested in on how to contact Lenovo Support.  If you are not having any success with Live Chat or by email then I would recommend that you call them directly.

Lenovo Support - South Africa

010-5906704 (Standard Charges Apply)
English
8:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

sabiemollers
Paper Tape
Views: 362
Message 3 of 4

LIVECHAT does not work and the advice to contact LENOVO via telephone ???  To which country would I be paying to communicate with LENOVO ?

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 351
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

Actually processes have changed in South since your previous post.  I'm not sure if chat was available but it certainly isn't a current option.  The phone number has also changed to +27112017745 which is a SA number according to the dialing code.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors