cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonasgb
What's DOS?
Views: 200
Message 1 of 1

Ideapad flex 4-1580 keeps crashing. Please help!!

Hey,

Im from Brazil and my cousin brought me this Lenovo flex 4 1580 from the US. I used very few times during 6 months and then after 3 weeks without using it I tryed to turn it on and it simple woudn´t.

I start to seach for solutions, I've read all the topics i found about it on this forum and I was able to turn it on few times holding the power button for a while, but it keeps crashing (just go black, turns off by itself). Sometimes it kept tuned on for longer time but when i try to turn it on again the crashing problems continue. I have also reset the computer (kept my files) ans reinstaled windows and again it keeps crashing.

Don't know what else I could do, couse, here in Brazil lenovo doesn't gives me support becouse this laptop model was not sold here, and i can't take it to de US again. Also, Lenovo doen't have any authorized maitenence place anywhere in Brazil. Im considering taking it to any laptop maintenece store to ask for help.

Does someone knows anything I could try by my on? Or knows if this problem have solution?

Im very disapointed couse its a brand new laptop ans its not acceptable to find this kind of issues.

PLEASE HELP!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors