Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfisar
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,189
Message 1 of 3

Idepad 320s 13IKB - Audio driver not installing dolby

Hi fellow lenovo users,

I started this thread because I have failed to reach a solution using the instructions from other threads and support pages about missing or not functional dolby app after windows update. I tried to find a specific thread for the Ideapad 320s about this problem but have't found one yet hence the creation of this thread.

So, recently my laptop has just had a windows update, after the update lenovo vantage was added to my app list but I couldn't open the dolby setting and only being greeted by a "...missing component, reinstall software" prompt. I've downloaded the specific driver for my product on lenovo's web and have tried to uninstall conexant driver on my device manager AND ALSO DELETED the leftovers dolby files. Continuing, I installed the driver using the installer I got from lenovo's web. The installer does run and restores the conexant audio driver but the dolby app doesn't get installed. I checked the source folder to find that the installer did extract dolby config as I found several ".cab" files labeled DolbyAPI, DolbyGUI, etc. But I can't seem to find any installer program accompanying it.

Am I missing something or is there any solutions present? If so do please point it out as I am really just wandering in the dark Smiley Happy

Cheers

vantadank
What's DOS?
Views: 1,105
Message 2 of 3

Re: Idepad 320s 13IKB - Audio driver not installing dolby

I also have the same problem
GuiParreira
Paper Tape
Views: 645
Message 3 of 3

Re: Idepad 320s 13IKB - Audio driver not installing dolby