Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hayhay
Fanfold Paper
Views: 598
Message 1 of 4

Issue with my Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ISK

I am currently having issues with my son'scomputer.  It started with a black screen and times going to the lenovo logo.  It would go no futher then thus.  It tired to do a system restore but was unable to do.  I then tried to do a product recovery using my computer and website uses flash drive to download.  Currently is in my sons computer doing a product recovery.  It states that all image files found, clean up the hard drive successfully.  The system is being installed which may take a few hours.  Then it keeps stating there is an image install error. Error when re covering, and repeat.  I can get no futher.  I just want to get my son's computer up and running again,  Soeone please help me, thank you. 

Hayhay
Fanfold Paper
Views: 552
Message 2 of 4

Re: Issue with my Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ISK

bump

Mod's Comment: Please do not start multiple posts on same issue as this only splinters the discussion. Instead, keep your current discussion updated with any additional information. Your duplicate has been merged with an existing thread. Thanks!

You can also "bump" your thread after 3 days if you haven't received any responses.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 486
Message 3 of 4

Moderator note: bump posts removed.

As Majestic has already requested, please refrain from bumping sooner that 3 days.  Doing so is unfair to other members posting in this forum.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Hayhay
Fanfold Paper
Views: 480
Message 4 of 4

My post was done on the 17th.  I saw that she had said I could bump after 3 days.  Thus being the 21st, and she had brought bumping to my attention, I had, again I am sorry

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors