Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mithunjoe
What's DOS?
Views: 657
Message 1 of 2

LENOVO FLEX 2 14 BATTERY PROBLEM AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE

I Have a Lenovo Flex 2 14 laptop whih just got ended up with its warranty a week back, till yesterday everything was just fine but today when I switched on laptop and it was showing low battery and on same time , connected it with the charger. I noticed some thing strange that its not at all getting chrged instead it says 0% available(plugged in ,but not charging). I tried un-installing the battery adpater n other driver drom device list on control panel and rebooted but it didnt helped out.

I am asking for a favour from experts here to throw some light to sort out this issue, hoping for a quick response from your side.

Thanks & Regards,

Mithun 

iju
What's DOS?
Views: 484
Message 2 of 2

Re: LENOVO FLEX 2 14 BATTERY PROBLEM AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE

Hi Even i have the same problem with my Flex2 14. I tried the solution iof removing battery, holding power button for 30 seconds and reinstaling battery. i also tried with uninstallaing and reinstalling the AC adapter and ACPI. Nothing works. Finally tried to approach lenovo service centre but to my surprise, they tod that battery is not available(?!!). Appreciate if somebody from lenovo is kind enough to resolve my problem.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors