Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MerleOne
Blue Screen Again
Views: 133
Message 11 of 14

Re: LENOVO Ideapad 330S-15ARR / 7WCN36WW Bios Issue

Well, it does work fine but since secure boot is enabled and cannot be disabled, I cannot boot from an external media, which is an issue in case I wish to restore the system from an image backup (R-Drive Image). I think however that with AOMEI Backupper I can boot in some kind of WInPE mode from the system disk then restore it. But I'll try that only if I cannot do otherwise.

cirbi
Paper Tape
Views: 100
Message 12 of 14

Dear Lenovo !

Still no fix for this ?

I have bought recently Ideapad 330S-15ARR and have the same issue. It is still under warranty. There is BIOS version 7WCN36WW installed as well. Same error notification when i am entering into BIOS, no switchable graphics option....can`t save any change in BIOS even to revert to older version because it isn`t possible to save and store any changes in BIOS.

How to fix this please ? 

MerleOne
Blue Screen Again
Views: 90
Message 13 of 14

Hi,

Apparently, the 2 fixes are either :

- wait for a newer bios

- remove the back lid (not necessarily easy), disconnect the main battery and the CMOS/BIOS battery (not necessarily easy either), wait for some time, push the on/off button, reconnect both, close the lid again, start with the Lenovo Restore button, enter BIOS, etc... 

To be honest, I will wait until I can no longer do otherwise, because the PC still works for the use I have.

Oops, third option : open a support ticket with Lenovo and send it back to a repair center.

Hope this will get fixed soon.

cirbi
Paper Tape
Views: 50
Message 14 of 14

Goooooood mooorning Lenovo !

Wake up and do something with this BIOS issue !!!

So many posts related to it since you have released the newest BIOS at May 2019....It is so hard to fix something ?

Thank you

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors