Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marlom13
Fanfold Paper
Views: 926
Message 1 of 4

LOOKING FOR THE LATEST BOOTABLE BIOS UPDATE ISO FOR LENOVO FLEX 3 1480

Hi im trying to flash my bios, I need either the wps file or the iso file please help.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 886
Message 2 of 4

Re: LOOKING FOR THE LATEST BOOTABLE BIOS UPDATE ISO FOR LENOVO FLEX 3 1480

So are you not running Windows? If you search bios update with Linux it will tell you how to create a bootable USB drive to flash bios update. Otherwise, Windows should come with a self installer for bios. 

Marlom13
Fanfold Paper
Views: 873
Message 3 of 4

I currently have windows 10 64 bit installed, however I cant seem to boot into the operating system itself. The computer then attempts a system recovery only to end up with a result that says "capsule failed please redo the process!! capsule update failed !!! Please reboot the system and flash the bios !!!". Since then I've been trying out this method https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-U-and-S-Series-Notebooks/LENOVO-BIOS-RECOVERY/td-p/332989 however I cant seem to find the wps file cause it's only showing an exe file on the lenovo website. Oh and I also did not try to update my bios for some reason I think the lenovo app that came with my laptop pushed it out and ended up failing.

loregnard
Paper Tape
Views: 800
Message 4 of 4

I am also having a similar issue with my lenovo Flex 3 -1130...when i enter the Bios via Fn + F2 I cannot navigate through the Bios menu nothing moves

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors