English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

02-16-2015

United Kingdom

1 Signins

12 Page Views

• Views: 12
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenova Flex 2-14 Mouse Touch Pad Problem

2015-02-16, 14:55 PM

I've just recently bought my son a Flex 2-14 which he thinks is great. However today the mouse pad stopped working which has put a downer on a new and smart laptop. As I'm a windows and laptop user myself, I've checked the driver, ensured that it's enabled, checked to ensure that it's the latest version, made sure that it's toggled on from a keyboard perspective. However it refuses to recognise any physical interaction. As the screen is touch sensitvie and the USB mouse is working fine we can get away with this. But really why is it not working? The only thing I can guess is that as you turn the screen and keyboard around to into touch screen mode the hardware recognises this and disables the mouse pad. It looks to me that it's now stuck in this mode which is really frustrating. It;s getting to the point that I might aswell take it back as it's not fit for purpose.

Any help would be very much appreciated as anything I try to do does not solve the problem?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save