Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SlimJimSilver
Paper Tape
Views: 261
Message 21 of 22

Re: Lenovo 120s-14IAP - Frequent freezing/ restarting

I updated the graphics driver as suggested. I wasn't convinced it would work but it was really easy to do and several days down the line I haven't had the problem since. Brilliant.  Many thanks - I'm so glad I found this solution.

IreneH
What's DOS?
Views: 215
Message 22 of 22

Re: Lenovo 120s-14IAP - Frequent freezing/ restarting

Pleased to be of assistance. Having little technical savvy, the creating of new images and power shells etc is beyond me and I was not convinced this was necessary. There had to be a conflict somewhere and the clue was in the reports stating that it happened when using graphics e.g. my photo or when running video's etc. My daughter's problem was mostly when using Powerpoint. As I had already done a driver update from Lenovo, I turned my attention to MS Windows 10 support. Thankfully, there was only the "update/re-install graphics card" solution to the problem so nothing to confuse the issue.

As I said before, I have always liked Lenovo computers (I have a 320) but their support team should be ashamed that it takes a 74 year old female (who knows what DOS is) to solve Lenovo problems.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors