Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlueRyse
Paper Tape
Views: 1,203
Message 1 of 11

Lenovo 320-15abr Slow performance with games and even in normal activities

I didn't have high expectation on this laptop, but the thing is that it can't even run League of Legends properly. I have 60-40 fps while playing it on the lowest settings. I tried literally everything:

-Clean Win10 installation;

-Lenovo Win10 installation;

-Updated the drivers.

Seriously though, I bought this laptop almost 1 year ago and it has always been slow and sluggish. I paid it 600€ ffs. Should I take it to the assistance? 

Specs are:

CPU: AMD A12-9270P, 12 COMPUTER CORES 4C+8G 2.70 GHz;
GPU: R7 M440;

RAM: 12 GB;

256 GB SSD.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,141
Message 2 of 11

Re: Lenovo 320-15abr Slow performance with games and even in normal activities

Hi BlueRyse!

Welcome to the community forums!

Try to play games while the charger is plugged in and change the power settings to performance. To change the power settings, right click on the battery icon at your system tray, then click on Power Options then change your power plan to Performance.

Also, check if your BIOS is set to switchable graphics. You may follow the steps here.

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Admin note: embedded link shortner replaced for transparency

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

BlueRyse
Paper Tape
Views: 1,135
Message 3 of 11

I already tried everything you mentioned even before posting this. When I said I tried everything I meant it. What should I do? I think my laptop is defective at this point.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,130
Message 4 of 11

Hi Blueryse! Another hand here to assist you. The recommended graphics card for the LOL was not met by your computer. Please refer to the pictures below. What we suggest is to lower the settings of the game as well as the FPS. John_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,129
Message 5 of 11

R7 M440

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,128
Message 6 of 11

NVidia 900+ Series

BlueRyse
Paper Tape
Views: 1,122
Message 7 of 11

Your research is actually so wrong. League can run even on a toaster. These are the OFFICIAL league of legends requirements on the official site. Also, as I mentioned above I have the lowest settings possible and it still runs bad. As I said I think my laptop has something wrong and it has to be fixed. The fan gets pretty loud too as soon as i turn on the computer.

BlueRyse
Paper Tape
Views: 1,121
Message 8 of 11

Wrong image, here you are. But yeah, I even did a test on "can you run it" on the same computer that states that my computer meets the reccomended requirements

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,102
Message 9 of 11

We agreed that the Ideapad 320-15ABR meets the recommended specs to run League of Legends and we would like to look into this closer. Please send us a screenshot of the GPU in task manager while running the games. See attached photo.

Download and run GPU-Z check the information of the graphics card:
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/?linkId=56380503

We also suggest to run a hardware scan using the Lenovo Solution center to check the hardware components:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/PD022501

Let us know how it goes.  

Admin note: embedded links replaced for transparency

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

BlueRyse
Paper Tape
Views: 1,077
Message 10 of 11

Sorry if I took so long to reply.
I noticed two things: First, the gpu load of my R7 M440 is always 0% even while playing lol. Second thing is that the r7 M440 fan is at 100% speed even if the gpu isn't apparently used. Also the Lenovo solution center HW scan gets stuck while testing the usb ports, I don't know why.

Photos below:

R7 M440 Graphics Card.pngR7 graphics card.pngR7 M440 Sensors.pngR7 Sensors.pngInked00d06b26f3de529291178b2104dad2ab_LI.jpg

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors