Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thebasket
Paper Tape
Views: 183
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo 330s video is choppy

I have just bought the LENOVO IdeaPad 330S 15.6" Ryzen 3 Laptop - 128 GB SSD model with full HD display and not overly happy.

The screen is far too dull even on the brightest settings and YouTube and Amazon and Netflix are choppy and out of synch. 

Tried the obvious stuff and had to roll back the driver to get slight brightness so any ideas about the choppiness? I have an old Lenovo laptop which is far better in this regard!  Anyway of getting smooth video?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 147
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo 330s video is choppy

Hi Thebasket,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

What browser are you using when you accessing this websites? Have you tried using a different browser or play a saved movies on your laptop to isolate the issue. You may also try to change the power mode to high performance and check if there will be any lag while playing videos.

Let us know so we can help.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Thebasket
Paper Tape
Views: 134
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo 330s video is choppy

I rolled back the graphics driver to get the screen brighter as was originally to dim but it went back to some windows driver from years back so updates to the new AMD driver and work well ok now.

Problem is now I find the screen too dim for me eyes so fixed one problem to create another!!!!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors